Friday, January 22, 2016

Spreading God's Light

In our daily lives, we often rely on the way we feel to get things done. However, in doing so we will realise that our feelings aren’t always correct. We need someone to guide us to walk along the right path. This person is Jesus!

God works through our authorities to guide us. God can also use us to guide others. From the time I was young, I grew up attending the CIs. I learned lots of character qualities and the things that my teachers taught me have made a difference in my life. I still remember the stories from large group. I see that the Lord used the teachers to show me the Light. More than that, the Lord is using me today to bring that same Light to these children.

If we want to see the Light, we have to be obedient. Tonight, I found that the kids on my team were not paying attention during large group. They kept standing up but when I told them to listen attentively, they chose to obey me. Due to their attentiveness, they were able to learn something from the story. And the story brought Light to their lives.

John 8:12 says “Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the World: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of Life.”. I pray that all of the children here will have a personal relationship with Christ and gain Light in their lives.


Vivian Huang

blog comments powered by Disqus