Sunday, January 22, 2012

Did God Bring Me Here to Teach or to Learn?

This trip has been a big learning experience for me. I always thought I was coming to Taiwan to teach children about God, but the longer I am here, the more I realize that maybe God brought me here to learn. It has been a challenge trying to teach children that speak a different language, but it was definitely worth it all when I saw the children's faces singing for their parents at 'Parent Presentation.' God definitely knew what He was doing putting me on a team with Hannah & Bill. Hannah taught me so many new things about teaching and Bill, my interpreter, was very patient with me. I don't think I could have done it without them. I am very excited about our next CI in Hualien, and cannot wait to see what new things God is going to do in our lives! 

Annie Mae Senn

blog comments powered by Disqus