Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last Day in Taipei

Yesterday was the last day of our first CI! Wow God is so good! I never thought it would be like this. I don’t think I have ever cut so much paper before. My highlight for yesterday was the parent presentation. It was awesome to see all the kids singing together.

Wow Taiwan is great! I never imagined that I could have so much fun cutting out or making crafts. (Just kidding) ;-) Anyway yesterday was our last day and was I ever busy. I got through it though, praise God. God blessed me greatly to see all the kids together at the parent presentation.

A very awesome thing happened to me last night! Not only did I get a lot of sleep I went to Taipei 101 it was great! I got some awesome cheesecake with Tim. I have to go now but I have to say one more thing. God is good!

John Schroeder

blog comments powered by Disqus