Saturday, January 30, 2010

One Down, Three to Go!

Ni hao ma? Well, i can't believe that we are already on our second week; time seems to be flying! I really like it here, but I recently found out that the people here don't speak English!

I've made a lot of friends here and I think that it will be really hard when we leave, although I really miss my friends back at home!

The shower head in my room is like super low and it points strait down which is totally lame, because both me and my room-mate are like 6"1'.

The food is kinda weird but most of it is really good. I'm not afraid to try new things, unless it blinks or crawls off my plate. In that case, I'll just let it go.

Well, that is really all I have to say, oh except that the moon here is totally awesome! It's like...uh, big and round!



Johnny Keller

blog comments powered by Disqus