Monday, January 25, 2016

A Day of Rest

Team Devotions from 1 John
I have worked with VOICE Missions in Taiwan for the past 2½ years. While I have wanted to help with the CIs before this, I never had the time. This year, God cleared my schedule and made time for me to come.

The first CI was a wonderful experience, filled to the brim with excitement. I enjoyed it very much, but it was a little tiring so having a day between CIs to rest was perfect - just what I needed to be ready for the next CI. I was able to spend time with the other CI teachers and become better acquainted with them. We had a fun time exploring the Kaohsiung Arena!

I have enjoyed working with everyone, and hearing their different ideas and experiences. Working with various people made me think about new ways to teach and love the kids. I have been challenged to think about how I demonstrate the love of God.

Our next CI in Kaohsiung starts tomorrow night! We will appreciate prayers for the health of team members as some are already falling ill.


Kristina Dzimianski

blog comments powered by Disqus