Sunday, January 24, 2010

They're here!!!

The teachers all got here today!!! The day we've been anticipating for, and yet, do not quite feel ready for. Anyway, they're all safe and sound. The seminar will start SOON. There just seems to be so much to be done. Maybe we'll never be prepared, but I know our God is always ready to move His hand and work in us. =)

This is my first time to be involved in the Taiwan CIs. I usually just do the CI in Hong Kong, and I'm so grateful that I was given this wonderful opportunity to see more of the CI and to serve the Lord in this way.

Personally, I'm actually getting pretty nervous about the whole thing. But one thing I'm sure
about is that whenever we feel weak, there we find strength in Him. I know God recently wants me to learn about having faith in Him and to trust in Him even when things don't seem right. So I'm excited to see what God is going to do here!

Please do keep us in your prayers, and especially pray for our health and for His wisdom to teach the children. We really need our Lord's love to help us share our life with the kids. We all can't wait to share with you what the Lord is doing here in Taiwan and Hong Kong. =D So follow our trip here on the blog. ;-)


Ada Leung

blog comments powered by Disqus