Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Names of God 101

I woke up early this morning well so I thought. It was 8:00 and I was not so excited about the day. This was the second Day of the seminar which means the most fun. Today I had to teach my accountability team about Adonai.


For those who don’t know what an accountability team is they are the teacher and translators from America and Taiwan. I was very nervous as I taught my team about Adonai , but God gave me the words to say. My lesson turned out very good and I thank God for allowing me to share how He is my Lord and Adonai over my life.


God has already taught me so much and it has only been 3 days I am so excited about what God is going to do.

Please pray for us that we would have strength to make it to the end this journey and that God would continue to use us for His glory. We shall keep you updated for the days to come.






God bless.

David Lukachick

blog comments powered by Disqus