Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday, 25th January

This is my first time in taiwan. Its has been the most incredible experience of my life. The Lord has been teaching me alot.Today we had segregated wisdom searches. later the guys went bowling. mucho cool. The high score was won by Rowan Gilson with 172. The girls had their hair done at a salon (I'm glad I'm a boy, how boring).

Mid afternoon, we had teacher training. The teams each presented a skit on a principle of life. I think first place goes to team three, who did a hilarious twist on the Joseph story combined with "high school musical".

6:00 pm. Ok, kids start arriving. Its been intresting working with the interperaters. Many challenges but lots of fun. We had a amazing breakthrough with some of the teams who had difficult kids. Praise the lord.

Right now I'm thinking of the people I love all the way around the world. Pray for us. We as a group are getting really close. Its awesome.

Now I must go to bed and face what adventures the night has in store for me.


Micah Cassidy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the encouraging update of yourself in action in CI and taiwan travels,
your mom and i love you very much
we are proud of you.!!

DAD

PS.
WHEN
ARE THERE GONNA BE MORE PICS OF MICAH!!!
arent you picture friendly??